Thursday, April 7, 2011

Praying for Curt! April 7

Pretty good day today (Wednesday) - thank you all for praying! Curt’s shoulder pain is gradually lessening each day as well. Thank you, Lord!

From Craig: If I may, I would like to pray for their finances as well! I have told Curt he should get another part time job selling suntan lotions and Hawaiian trinkets but there's no market! J.K.
You can imagine the extra expenses they have during this time, that the Lord will bless them in unexpected ways to meet their needs.

2 comments:

  1. Sure miss seeing you outside trimming the hedge when I drive by. Praying w/o ceasing Curt, love ya so much! Praying for your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you well know, you mean the world to me! You put me to work around the Church, a job i will never forget nor will surpass in importance for me! Curt, you make my life so much more meaningful!! I hate not seeing your smiling face and funny jokes regularly!! You so crack me up..hahaha
    Just know that I pray so hard for your recovery every day!! As I have talked to our fellow brothers and sisters at Hope, we all share one thing in common.......WE LOVE YOU CURT!!!
    Thank you Patti and family for giving Curt all your support and Love!! You are special for sure. Robert Moss

    ReplyDelete