Thursday, March 31, 2011

Call to Prayer for Curt Franks

Hey everyone, Chris and I want to challenge you all to join us in prayer every day during the month of April for my "old" PK buddy and fellow H.C. staff pastor, Curt Franks, and of course Patti, and his entire family. I don't want to make more work for these folks so, I will try to give a specific request that we can pray for, and since we will use their blog, I would invite you to send daily words of encouragement, scripture, whatever the Lord lays on your heart to lift them up! Some of you may even want to put aside a day to fast for Curt and his family? Totally up to you, and if you have any other ideas, post them for the rest of us to see! That's it, the rest is in the Lords capable hands! God Bless you, tell others, and let them know they can join in anytime . Ok so for April 1st Lets agree to pray for Curt's complete healing, God Bless you, Craig and Christine Mauck

11 comments:

  1. Automatic I will love to pray for Curt & his family! Count me in! =ipo=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in - will pray for Curt and family daily in April.
    Thanks Craig and Chris for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Curt and his family. Blessings for complete healing. MauiRealEstateGuru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue to pray for Curt for total healing and for comfort and encouragement for Patti and the whole family. Jesus is indeed our Healer. love you. Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zautners are praying for Curt and the whole family. We love you!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I'm praying... love you Curt!

    Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray that God watches over Curt and his family! For Curt & Patti have inspired me in many ways, with my way walk God and Jeffery is a great soul that I keep in my prayers and in my heart!! I pray Lord that you bless this awesome family!
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will definitely be praying, 30 days or 365, whatever is needed.

    Love you guys,

    Trisha Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris & Craig M, I was told that Craig E briefly shared at Hope how Curt is doing but I wasn't there. And I am thinking many of us (like friends and family off island) didn't hear it - so in your next post, please give us an update. You probably already thinking of doing that, but I thought I'd ask.

    Curt, Patti and all the Frank family - you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God mercy, grace and peace be with you!
    Love in Christ,
    Robyn and Halii

    ReplyDelete