Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Praying for Curt, April 25 thru April 29

Praise God for such a beautiful Easter weekend! Awesome services at Hope and precious time with family and grand kids are wonderfully good medicine.



Curt had blessed periods of renewed energy on Saturday and Sunday, so we were able to enjoy Easter with our church family as well as our extended family. Thank you for your prayers in this area! The grand kids hunting Easter eggs and chasing bubbles added to our storehouse of treasured memories!



Monday (yesterday) morning brought with it another chemo infusion, and the two-week cycle started all over again. We are praying that the energy-robbing medication will have even less effect this time. Thanks so much for praying with us!!

3 comments:

  1. We are glad that Easter was such a sweet time. We will be praying for you as you begin a new round of chemo. We know it's difficult and pray that you can all stand tough through the storm, and that God will give you sunshine in the midst to keep you going.
    Much love to all of the Franks,
    Joe and Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say what fun I had on Sunday morning working Parking Lot detail with you Curt!! Even through the trials you are being given it is so great to see how it has not changed your personality!! You still crack me up so much!.....making Jokes about me and teasing me about how I am!! That made my Day so much Better. Just call me and I will be there again Curt! You are the BEST!!! Oh Yea, and thanks a million for buying me a great breakfast!! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Curt and Patti, Always thinking of you and praying for you. Prayers going up to the Father from sunny AZ. ps your the egg man
    Love you Don & Laura

    ReplyDelete